GameStop finally speaks. They have Wiis but you can only buy them online as a “gamer pack”. This gamer pack costs $569 dollars and includes:
- Nintendo Wii system (system, remote controller, nunchuck, stand, sensor and Wii Sports)
- Wii 1 Gigabyte Memory Card
- 1 additional Wii Remote Controller
- 1 additional Wii Nunchuck Controller
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Call of Duty 3
- Trauma Center: Second Opinion
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Which is an okay deal, since if you bought everything seperately it would total $515 dollars, but I might be off in my count (most likely).
By the way, Nintendo has their very own store locator that tells you which stores have Wiis around you. It’s accuracy is probably much better then anyone else’s.