Supposively on November 1, Xbox Live will feature a new update for your Xbox Console that rechanges alot of things.
Well the newest update will have a bunch of fixes and I will list a few for you:
- Xbox Live Arcade is going to be faster (load times are going to be cut down by alot)
- The Live arcade will have a play now button that will launch you in the game you just downloaded once it has finished.
- Disabled Xbox Live notifications while watching movies.
- Improved countdown timer.
- Zoom controls for letterboxed content.
- Support for 50-Hz HDTV modes.
- Playback for videos also received an update. Video now shares playback controls with the DVD player, so you get new things like skip controls and zoom modes. Plus, you also get:
- Screen saver active when videos are paused.
- Visual and performance improvements.
- HD will be supported now (1080p display mode)
- Improved translations for several languages.
- Visibility of content size in memory area.
- Improved multiplayer host migration.
- Improved Xbox Live Vision support.
- Improved voice chat quality.
- Expanded Family Settings for unrated movies.
- New credit card validation (CCV) field in signup and purchase areas.
- And Streaming Video (SAVE YOUR HARD DRIVE STOP DOWNLOADING SO MANY VIDEOS NOW!!!)
For the rest of the list go here:
See the complete list.